- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Property Solicitor, Cheshire
· High street practice representing commercial and private clients
· Well regarded in the local area with a particular focus on property and private client matters
· Traditional law firm values offering a bespoke service to each of its clients who instruct the firm on a repeat basis
. You will handle a caseload of residential property matters to include high value and complex transactions
· Caseload will include freehold and leasehold sales and purchases and remortgages predominantly
· Applications welcome from residential property solicitors with a minimum of three years experience
· Previous experience of handling a diverse residential caseload to include more complex matters is essential as is previous experience of representing high net worth individuals
· Competitive salary
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please call Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018