- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer, Cheshire
· Well regarded regional law firm with strong links in the Cheshire community
· Work sourced from local recommendations and referrals
· Small friendly team made up of experienced legal experts offering a tailored and efficient service to its clients
· To oversee and further develop the residential property department
· To handle a manageable residential conveyancing caseload with a focus on quality and client care
· To be an integral part of the team overseeing processes, training and development
· To take an active role in marketing and business development
· Experience handling a full residential caseload to include knowledge of complex and technical legal matters
· Experience mentoring and supervising junior members of staff
· The ability to communicate effectively and build strong business relationships, previous business development experience is desirable
· Competitive salary
· Free parking
· Friendly and collaborative working environment
· Flexible working requests will be considered
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicola O'Hanlon.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018