- Job Search
- Part Exchange Conveyancer
Plot Conveyancer, Birmingham
National, Legal 500 firm seeking to recruit an experienced part exchange conveyancer to join its busy Residential Development team in Birmingham
- Leading national, commercial law form operating in seven cities across the UK
- Listed in the Legal 500
- Full service law firm which is home to market-leading real estate, corporate, banking & finance and corporate recovery practices
- Valued for its inherent technical ability and the incredibly responsive service it provides
- Seeking to recruit an experienced part exchange conveyancer for its busy residential development team in Birmingham
- Join a specialist plot sales service
- Large and highly regarded plot sales team is selling around 5% of all new home plots in the UK
- Responsible for dealing with plot sales for one or more national housebuilders from reservation to completion
- Acting for all of the top 10 housebuilders, in all regions of the UK
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- You will be an experienced part exchange conveyancer
- You will have your own caseload and be able to work with minimal supervision
- You will have experience of sending out plot sale paperwork from the case management system, dealing with pre contract enquiries, exchanging contracts and dealing with completions
On offer is a competitive salary, together with exciting benefits
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018