- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
Conveyancing Assistant - maternity contract - Wirral
· Well regarded regional law firm is looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to work within its recognised team on the Wirral to cover a 12 month maternity contract
· The firm represents clients across a range of legal sectors with a particular niche in Conveyancing
· The residential property team is well regarded in the local area for its conveyancing services
. You will assist a conveyancer in the day to day handling of a diverse caseload of residential property matters from inception through to completion
· Working within a team of experienced conveyancers with a wealth of knowledge in the conveyancing sector
· Applications welcome from legal assistants with a previous background in conveyancing
· A good understanding of the conveyancing process
· Competitive salary DOE
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018