- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer Team Leader
Residential Conveyancer Team Leader, Legal 500 firm, Greater Manchester
Award winning full service law firm. Established for over 150 years and now employs over 100 people at its offices in Greater Manchester. Progressive and innovative firm representing a wide range of clients from private individuals through to blue chip organisations. Ranked as tier 1 in property.
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and enthusiastic residential conveyancer to join a well established team. The role will involve dealing with conveyancing files on a daily basis as well as overseeing a team of property paralegals. As the role evolves, you will work closely with the head of department mentoring and managing the team implementing processes using your wealth of experience in residential property.
· Extensive experience of dealing with a full a range of conveyancing transactions from inception to completion to include complex matters
· You must have the desire and drive to lead and motivate a team in a fast paced and busy environment
A competitive salary is on offer together with a host of wider benefits, to include:
· 5% employer pension contribution
· 23 days holiday (with incremental increase based on service)
· BUPA cash health plan
· Death in service 3 x salary
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal asap as interviews are currently taking place.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018