- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
Conveyancing Assistant, regional firm, Liverpool
A long established Liverpool law firm is looking to recruit an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join its well regarded residential property team
- Established over 30 years ago with a strong reputation in the local property market
- Specialists in conveyancing with a long standing reputation in the sector
- Progressive firm using innovative technology and processes
- You will assist conveyancers in the day to day handling of a full range of conveyancing files from inception through to completion
- Working within a busy team
- Previous experience in a similar assistant role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge of the conveyancing process
- Highly competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- City centre location in Liverpool
- 9.15 - 5.15 working hours
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018