- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer, Manchester
· One of the UK's largest law firms with a national network of offices offering a full range of services to its commercial and private clients
· The residential property team is headed by a recognised and highly experienced Conveyancer
· Working within a team of conveyancing specialists handling a full caseload of residential property matters to include freehold and leasehold sales and purchases with assistance
· Acting as a point of contact offering support and assistance to other team members
· Proven experience of handling your own diverse caseload of residential conveyancing transactions with minimal supervision
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment always ensuring client care is the primary focus
· Competitive salary and generous benefits package
· Exposure to a quality work including more complex and challenging residential property matters
· Friendly and sociable working environment
If you're interested in this conveyancing role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018