- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Property Solicitor, National law firm, Cheshire
Established for over 30 years, this niche firm of Solicitors has developed a strong prescence in its personal injury, clinical negligence and professional negligence departments. It has also recently established a non-contentious private client department to take advantage of its established connections.
The firm is based in Warrington, with good links to the M56 and M62 and close to both Warrington train stations and also has offices in the City of London.
As part of its exciting plans for growth, the firm is looking to to recruit an ambitious, experienced residential property Solicitor who can deal with the following:
· Handling a full caseload of conveyancing transactions to include freehold and leasehold Purchase, Transfer, Re Mortgage and Sale transactions;
· Drafting Wills and Powers of Attorney
· Liaison with clients, estate agents, commercial agents, mortgage lenders and Solicitors
· Assist in the development of this new Conveyancing/Private Client Department
· Generate some of your own referrals in order to create your own client base and generate further work for other teams and for the firm;
· A qualified Solicitor, with at least 3 years' post qualification experience
· Competent in running a conveyancing caseload from inception through to completion with minimal supervision
· Have a sound knowledge of Wills, Probate, Trusts, EPA/LPAs and Court of Protection work
Competitive salary DOE
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018