- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
5th September 2019
Residential Conveyancer - Boutique conveyancing firm - Manchester
Specialist CQS accredited conveyancing firm offering a fresh approach to conveyancing services.
- Innovative and reputable law firm
- Accredited under the CQS
- A division of a very long established yet forward thinking specialist property firm
- Managing your own diverse caseload to include leasehold, shared ownership and new build properties
- Working within a highly experienced conveyancing team in a client focused environment
- You will be confident in handling your own conveyancing caseload using a case management system
- You will be able to work with minimal supervision
- A proven record in consistent client service delivery
A competitive salary and benefits package is offered
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018