- Job Search
- Part Time or Job Share Conveyancer - home based
Residential Conveyancer - Part Time or Job Share - Home based
This role is ideal for an experienced residential conveyancer to join an award winning, residential conveyancing firm based from the comfort of your own home.
These positions are on offer on a part time basis, working 3 days a week, allowing you flexibility and a better work life balance. You will job share with an experience residential conveyancer, so your workload will always be picked up.
In the role you will manage a caseload of residential conveyancing files with support from your team and administrators based in the offices, around the UK.
This Conveyancer position comes with fantastic benefits, salary and the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home.
To be considered for this role you need to have:
* Experience working within residential conveyancing, managing a caseload
* Excellent client care skills
* Self motivation
* Experience using a case management system is an advantage
* A competitive salary, in line with your qualification and experience level
* Bonus scheme
* Life Assurance
* Group Income Protection
* Private Medical Insurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Green Travel Assistance
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018