- Job Search
- Part Time or Job Share Conveyancer - home based
Conveyancer - Home based - Part Time / Job Share options available
An ideal and rare opportunity for an experienced conveyancer offering the flexibility of being based at home working part time hours with full IT equipment provided.
These roles are offered on a part time basis, working a minimum of 3 days a week so ideal if you require flexibility and a better work life balance. You will job share with another experienced residential conveyancer also working 3 days per week ensuring your workload is always covered.
You will manage your own caseload of residential conveyancing files with support from your team and administrators based in the offices, around the UK.
The firm offers a substantial benefits package, competitive salary and the opportunity to work on a flexible basis to suit your requirements.
To be considered for this conveyancing role you need to have:
* Experience working within residential conveyancing, managing a caseload
* Excellent client care skills
* Self motivation
* Experience using a case management system is an advantage
* A competitive salary, in line with your qualification and experience level
* Bonus scheme
* Life Assurance
* Group Income Protection
* Private Medical Insurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Green Travel Assistance
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018