- Job Search
9th September 2020
Conveyancer, Greater Manchester
Legal 500 listed and award winning firm acting on behalf of clients from private individuals through to blue chip organisations. Ranked as tier1 for a range of legal services services. The residential property team is led by a recognised solicitor.
As part of its continued expansion plans, the firm is recruiting driven and focused conveyancers to join its busy team offering genuine career progression opportunities. The role will involve handling your own conveyancing files to include some complex matters as well as acting as a mentor to paralegals in the team.
· A minimum of 2 years experience handling your own caseload of conveyancing transactions from inception to completion
· You must have the ability to work within a busy and client service driven environment
· Excellent attention to detail and customer focused attitude is essential
A competitive salary is on offer together with a host of wider benefits, to include:
· 5% employer pension contribution
· 23 days holiday (with incremental increase based on service)
· BUPA cash health plan
· Death in service 3 x salary
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal asap as interviews are currently taking place.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018