- Job Search
- Post Completion Manager
10th September 2020
Post Completion Manager, Greater Manchester
Legal 500 listed and award winning firm acting on behalf of clients from private individuals through to blue chip organisations. Ranked as tier1 for a range of legal services services. The residential property team is led by a recognised solicitor.
As part of its continued expansion plans, the firm is recruiting a post completion manager to oversee its busy post completion team. The role will involve supervising the work of the post completion assistants ensuring that all matters are handled efficiently and in accordance with protocols. In addition,you will identify any training needs within the department and act as a point of contact in respect of any complex / technical registration matters.
· A proven background in a senior post completion role with technical knowledge of the post completion process
· You must have the ability to manage and motivate others to work within a busy and client service driven environment
· Excellent attention to detail and customer focused attitude is essential
A competitive salary is on offer together with a host of wider benefits, to include:
· 5% employer pension contribution
· 23 days holiday (with incremental increase based on service)
· BUPA cash health plan
· Death in service 3 x salary
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018