- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer (maternity cover)
Residential Conveyancer, 12 month fixed term contract, Wirral
· Wirral based regional law firm is looking to appoint an experienced conveyancer to join its team
· Acting on behalf of clients nationally, this firm has a particular expertise in the field of conveyancing
· Led by a well regarded Conveyancer with a wealth of experience in the local property market
. You will be covering for a maternity leave and will be responsible for a diverse caseload inherited from a senior conveyancer to include freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
· Working as part of a highly experienced and collaborative conveyancing team of residential property experts
· Ideally, you will be available at short notice and must have a proven background in handling a full range of conveyancing matters with minimal supervision
· Confident in working with broker / introducer clients and using a case management system
· Competitive salary DOE
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018