- Job Search
- Part Time or Job Share
16th September 2020
Part Time or Job Sharing available
A rare opportunity for experienced residential conveyancers to join an award winning, residential conveyancing firm based in Manchester.
The roles are on a part time basis, working 2 or 3 days a week, offering you flexibility and a better work life balance. You will job share with an experience residential conveyancer, so your workload will always be picked up.
You will manage your own caseload of residential conveyancing files with support from your team and administrators based in the offices, around the UK.
This Conveyancer position comes with fantastic benefits, salary and the opportunity to work on a flexible basis to suit your requirements.
To be considered for this role you need to have:
* Experience working within residential conveyancing, managing a caseload
* Excellent client care skills
* Self motivation
* Experience using a case management system is an advantage
* A competitive salary, in line with your qualification and experience level
* Bonus scheme
* Life Assurance
* Group Income Protection
* Private Medical Insurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Green Travel Assistance
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018