- Job Search
Residential Conveyancer, Liverpool
- Top 45 law firm with offices nationally
- Recognised as a leading legal employer and top ranking in Chambers UK
- Residential development team provides a comprehensive legal service for developers and house builders
- The team is looking to recruit an experienced conveyancer to join its highly regarded team
- Acting on behalf of UK's largest residential developers and house builders
- Handling a caseload of freehold and leasehold part exchange sales and purchases
- Developing strong working relationships with clients providing an informative service
- Previous experience of handling your own conveyancing caseload in a customer focused environment
- Previous of working with housing developers would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work as part of a team in a providing support to your colleagues as and when necessary
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and results driven conveyancer to work with a leading national firm offering exposure to quality work.
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018