- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
30th September 2020
Conveyancing Assistant - Chester
- Highly regarded and accredited firm with a network of offices across the North West. The firm is a friendly, down to earth solicitors offering high quality legal advice and an outstanding service to business and private clients. Offering a full range of legal services its aim is to strive to be different and to offer new and innovative processes to its clients.
- The residential property team acts on behalf of large referrers and also private clients in the local community and handles sales & purchases, remortgaging, co-ownership and help to buy.
- Based in the busy Chester office the role will involve working as part of a close knit and well established conveyancing team developing a strong working relationship with conveyancing clients and will involve assisting with the day to day handling a caseload of residential conveyancing transactions from inception through to completion.
- This is a great opportunity for an ambitious conveyancing assistant to work with a well regarded firm with exposure to quality work in a supportive and collaborative environment.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role within conveyancing is preferred
- Excellent client care skills and attention to detail are key to this role
Basic salary is depending upon experience
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018