- Job Search
- Plot Sales Conveyancer
Plot Conveyancer - Manchester
International law firm is recruiting a plot conveyancer to join its highly regarded real estate team in Manchester.
- International law firm with offices in Manchester city centre.
- Recognised leaders across a full range of legal services providing outstanding commitment to client service
- Working collaboratively to generate new ideas and provide imaginative solutions.
- Working as part of a well established and highly regarded team, which acts on behalf of 9 out of 10 of the UK's top house builders
- Handling a caseload of plot conveyancing matters including help to buy and part exchange house purchases and re sales
- Running files from start to finish working as part of a collaborative team with administrative support
- Building strong working relationships with clients
- Previous experience handling your own residential property caseload, ideally within a similar plot conveyancing team
- Ability to communicate and develop effective relationships at all levels
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment with excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- 24 Days Holiday increasing with years service
- Group Personal Pension - Contributions up to 5%
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance x4
- Comprehensive health checks every 2 years
- Buy and sell holidays, season ticket loans and many more
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018