- Job Search
14th October 2020
Progressive firm offering a wealth of experience across the legal spectrum with offices nationally. Established almost 100 years ago, the firm is part of a larger legal network of property specialists and prides itself on providing first class legal services to both individual and business clients ensuring the best possible experience from beginning to end.
As part of its continued expansion plans, the firm is recruiting an experienced conveyancer to join a small existing conveyancing department at its Lancashire offices offering career progression and job stability within this well established team. The role will involve handling your own conveyancing files from inception through to completion.
· Proven background as an experienced Conveyancer handling your own caseload of conveyancing transactions include more complex matters is essential
· You must have the ability to work within a busy and client service driven environment
· A team and customer focused attitude is essential
· A competitive salary is on offer together with a host of wider benefits
· An opportunity to work with a large national within a smaller high street branch
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018