- Job Search
- Licensed Conveyancer
14th October 2020
Residential Conveyancer, Manchester
A fantastic opportunity for a Licensed Conveyancer or Residential Property Solicitor to join a highly performing commercial boutique in Manchester City Centre.
- The successful conveyancer will work in a highly regarded commercial practice with an impressive portfolio of clients (many of which are household names) including SME's, PLC's, registered providers, local authorities & property developers across the UK.
- You will handle a caseload of conveyancing files to include high value and plots transactions
- You will be working in a property team, which has worked in the housing and regeneration sector for over 20 years, acting for registered providers of social housing, housing action trusts, local authorities and also for national housing developers.
- Licensed Conveyancer or Residential Property Solicitor with a proven background in handling a range of conveyancing work to include high value transactions
- Able to demonstrate sound technical skills and an excellent knowledge of the conveyancing process
- You will have trained with a reputable firm and will have excellent client facing skills
- Exposure to a fantastic range of clients and exceptional work
- Opportunity to join a thriving firm - made up of ex top tier/ national firm lawyers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great firm and team culture
- Good work life balance
- Clear pathways to career progression
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018