- Job Search
- Residential Property Solicitor
Residential Property Solicitor, South Manchester
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced residential property solicitor with this one of the leading commercial boutiques in South Manchester. You'll be rewarded with high quality varied work and an excellent culture. You would be joining a fantastic and very highly regarded team within this award winning firm.
This firm prides itself on excellent customer focus and client care whilst providing first rate legal advice. You will be joining a firm with foundations based on trust, transparency and professional but approachable legal advisors.
You will be responsible for a full residential caseload including some more complex matters.
Responsibilities will include:
· Advise on the sales and purchases of the full range of residential property, including houses and flats, with a particular focus on high value properties
· Deal with more complex residential property transactions
· Give accurate prompt, realistic and relevant advice in response to clients' enquiries
· Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal, SRA and business needs
· You must have a minimum of three years previous experience handling a varied caseload of residential property transactions
· You must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the technical aspects of conveyancing with the ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a role offering exposure to high quality work in a progressive and collaborative environment. Some of the benefits you will be rewarded with include:
· Competitive salary and strong wider benefits package
· A great culture; there is good staff retention and a real community feel
· Good progression opportunities and a great work life balance
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please call Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018