- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Greater Manchester
Long established and well regarded regional firm is recruiting for an experienced and qualified conveyancer to join its highly reputable property team in North Manchester.
- Regional firm established over 100 years
- Network of offices across North Manchester
- A long standing team of legal experts offering a consistently excellent level of service to its clients, many of, which return to the firm on a repeat basis
- Working within a small and friendly residential property team acting on behalf a broad range of clients to include local private clients, house builders and property developers
- Handling a diverse caseload of residential conveyancing matters including sales and purchases, new build and shared ownership transactions
- Running files from start to finish working as part of a collaborative team with administrative support
- Maintaining strong working relationships with existing clients
- Proven experience handling your own diverse caseload to include more complex matters
- Ability to communicate and develop effective relationships at all levels
- Competitive salary
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory Pension
- Bonus scheme
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018