- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Cheshire
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a highly accredited boutique firm, working within its well established and friendly residential property team in Cheshire.
- Regional firm established over 80 years ago
- Well regarded locally with strong links to Cheshire estate agents and referrers
- Retaining a traditional approach with the service it provides to its clients whilst also moving with the times to become the progressive and award winning firm it is today
- Working within a reputable and very experienced residential property team acting on behalf a broad range of clients to include local private clients, returning to the firm on a repeat basis
- Handling a diverse caseload of residential conveyancing matters including sales and purchases, new build and shared ownership transactions
- Running files from start to finish working as part of a collaborative team with administrative support
- Building strong relationships with clients
- A proven background as an established conveyancer handling your own diverse caseload to include more complex matters
- Ability to communicate and develop effective relationships at all levels
- Competitive salary and benefits to include bonus scheme and free parking
- Excellent career development opportunities available
- Remote working options are available with this role
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018