- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Greater Manchester
Highly reputable regional firm is recruiting for an experienced conveyancer to join its long established property team in Oldham.
- Established over 100 years providing a local, friendly and personal service
- Acting on behalf of local commercial and private clients on a full range of legal matters
- Well regarded and long standing residential property team offering a consistently excellent level of service to its clients, many of, which return to the firm on a repeat basis
- Working within a small, friendly and very experienced residential property team acting on behalf a broad range of local clients
- Handling a diverse caseload of residential conveyancing matters including sales and purchases, to include more complex leasehold matters and remortgages
- Running files from start to finish working as part of a collaborative team with administrative support
- Maintaining strong working relationships with existing clients who work with the firm on a repeat basis
- Proven experience of confidently handling your own diverse caseload to include more complex matters
- Ability to communicate and develop effective relationships at all levels
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work within a highly experienced and reputable conveyancing team offering exposure to high quality work
- Working with a firm, which has an excellent reputation
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018