- Job Search
- Conveyancing Assistant
Conveyancing Assistant - Oldham
Reputable and long established regional firm is looking to recruit a confident conveyancing assistant to join its conveyancing team in Oldham.
- Regional firm established over 100 years
- Representing local commercial and private clients on a full range of legal matters
- A Lexcel and CQS accredited firm with a team of long standing team of legal experts offering a consistently excellent level of service to its clients, many of, which return to the firm on a repeat basis
- Working within a small and friendly residential property team acting on behalf a broad range of local clients
- Assisting in the day to day handling a diverse caseload of residential conveyancing matters including sales and purchases, to include more complex leasehold matters and remortgages
- Confident in all aspects of the conveyancing process
- Helping to maintain strong working relationships with existing clients who work with the firm on a repeat basis
- Proven experience working in a similar conveyancing role
- Ability to communicate and develop effective relationships at all levels
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a well regarded firm offering career development opportunities
- Working with a highly experienced team of conveyancers handling quality work
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018