- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Preston
A rare opportunity for an ambitious conveyancer to join this leading North West firm working within a specialist residential property team.
- Long established with offices across Greater Manchester and Lancashire
- Provider of legal services to both commercial and personal clients
- A long standing team of experts providing specialist legal property advice on complex and unusual matters
- Working within a collaborative team managing a varied caseload of conveyancing matters including freehold/leasehold sales and purchase, new build, unregistered title property, sale/purchase of leasehold flats.
- Gaining exposure to more complex matters to include garden plots sales/purchase, title split applications, transfer of part, matrimonial transfers and probate sales
- Running files from start to finish working as part of a collaborative team with administrative support
- Maintain and build good professional working relationships with clients
- A minimum of 3 years experience handling your own diverse conveyancing caseload
- Strong experience of dealing with the sale and purchase of leasehold flats and new build
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Benefits package
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018