- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Cumbria
A rare opportunity for a reputable conveyancer to join a well respected firm working within a friendly property team in Cumbria offering remote working options.
- Long established with offices across Cumbria and Lancashire
- Providing informative legal services to a range of commercial and personal clients
- A friendly and reputable team of experts offering a tailored legal service
- Working within a collaborative team managing a varied caseload of conveyancing matters including freehold/leasehold sales and purchase, new build, unregistered title property, sale/purchase of leasehold flats.
- Gaining exposure to commercial property work - full training is offered
- Exposure to high value property work
- Maintaining and building good professional working relationships with clients
- A proven background in a similar residential property role handling your own conveyancing caseload
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Benefits package
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018