- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Liverpool
An opportunity for a conveyancer to join an award winning and progressive Liverpool firm working within its specialist new build team.
- Innovative and award winning firm is currently expanding its residential property team.
- The firm represents a range clients to include private individuals through to major national developers.
- Since its inception the firm has grown considerably but has strived to retain its values for customer service.
- Working within the CQS accredited new build team, this role will involve managing a portfolio of new build transactions.
- Liaising with clients via email, telephone and in person providing regular and informative updates.
- Providing a consistently high level of service, building excellent working relationships with referrers
- Managing a small team of assistants.
- Proven background in running your own conveyancing files ideally with previous experience in plots conveyancing / new build.
- Using a case management system is essential.
- A conveyancing qualification is desirable but not essential.
- This is an ideal opportunity for a confident conveyancer looking to join a stable, progressive and market leading firm
- A competitive salary and generous benefits package is offered to include bonus scheme.
If you're interested in this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018