- Job Search
- Post Completion Assistant
Post Completion Assistant - Greater Manchester
Innovative and award winning law firm is looking to recruit a post completion assistant to join its busy conveyancing team. The firm represents a range of clients from private individuals through to major national developers and is CQS accredited. Since its inception the firm has grown considerably but has retained it values for customer service.
Working under the guidance of the post completion manager, the role involves:
- Review the Post Completion reports weekly
- Dealing with any complex Land Registry applications
- Assisting with training and mentoring the Junior and Mid-level members of the team
- Prepare and lodge AP1 and FR1 applications at the Land Registry
- Dealing with any requisitions within HMLR time limits with assistance of fee-earners
- Update and respond promptly to any queries raised by mortgage lenders and clients on progress of registrations
- Chasing Landlords and Management companies for receipts Notices of Assignment/charge
- Chasing the sellers solicitors for the necessary registration documents
- Sending completed registrations, and any necessary deeds/indemnity policies to clients and/or mortgage lenders
A proven background in handling post completion matters is essential for this role
This is a great opportunity for a post completions assistant to join a secure, progressive and market leading firm offering. A competitive salary and generous benefits package is offered
If you're interested in this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018