- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Cheshire
An ideal role for a Cheshire based residential property solicitor looking to join a very highly regarded regional firm handling locally sourced conveyancing work, which tends to be higher value.
· Regional law firm with strong links to the local community
· Work is predominantly sourced from local clients, referrers and estate agents
· Traditional firm with a modern approach offering a tailored and informative high quality legal service to its clients
· Managing your own conveyancing caseload of residential property transactions from inception through to completion with assistance
· Acting as the key point of contact in respect of existing and new business
· Maintaining and further developing relationships with local estate agents and referrers
· Experience handling your own diverse conveyancing caseload to include knowledge of complex and technical legal matters with minimal supervision
· The ability to communicate effectively and build strong business relationships
· Competitive salary
· Free parking
· Friendly and collaborative working environment
· Flexible working requests will be considered
If you're interested in this conveyancing role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018