- Job Search
Residential Conveyancer - Lancashire
Leading North West firm is recruiting an experienced conveyancer to join its award winning conveyancing team in Preston.
- Long established with offices across Greater Manchester and Lancashire
- Provider of legal services to both commercial and personal clients
- A long standing and award winning team of highly qualified residential property experts providing specialist legal advice on a full range of conveyancing matters
- Working within a collaborative team managing a varied caseload of conveyancing matters including freehold/leasehold sales and purchase, new build, unregistered title property, sale/purchase of leasehold flats.
- Running files from start to finish with administrative support
- Maintain and build good professional working relationships with clients
- A minimum of 2 years experience handling your own diverse conveyancing caseload
- Strong experience of dealing with the sale and purchase of leasehold flats and new build
- Excellent training and career progression opportunities available with this role
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Benefits package
- Training and development
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018