- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Lancashire
Regional firm is looking to recruit a reputable conveyancer to join its well regarded team in Colne offering excellent career progression opportunities.
- Established over 200 years with offices in Pendle
- Reputable provider of legal services to both commercial and personal clients locally and beyond
- A long standing and team of residential property lawyers with an excellent reputation in the local market
- Working within a very experienced and friendly team handling a caseload of conveyancing matters including freehold/leasehold sales and purchase, new build, unregistered title property, sale/purchase of leasehold flats.
- Running files independently with administrative support
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and referrers locally
- A minimum of 2 years experience handling your own diverse conveyancing caseload in a service focused environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Competitive salary
- Working in a stable and reputable firm handling quality work offering genuine long term career progression
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018