- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer - Lancashire
Regional firm with a network of offices in Lancashire is looking to recruit an experienced conveyancer to join its team in Nelson.
- Established over 10 years with offices in Lancashire
- Multi disciplinary firm representing clients nationally
- Highly accredited to include Lexcel and CQS
- Working within an existing team with responsibility for your own varied conveyancing caseload
- Handling a variety of conveyancing transactions to include Leasehold/Freehold, New Build sales and purchases, Re-mortgages and Transfer of Equity from the initial client contact through to completion
- Working as part of a collaborative and supportive team
- Proven background handling a varied conveyancing caseload
- Qualified solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Working within a highly experienced team of conveyancing professionals offering continued support and guidance
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018