- Job Search
- Trainee Conveyancer
Trainee Conveyancer - Lancashire
A rare opportunity for a remortgage case handler to join a market leading firm offering fantastic training and the opportunity to handle your own conveyancing caseload.
· Award winning national conveyancing firm
· Innovative, market leading law firm which places the customer experience at the heart of everything it does
· At the forefront of developing intuitive and time-saving technology and one of the first in the market to deliver change
· Multi award winning firm
· You will receive training via the award winning learning and development academy before joining a conveyancing team where you will continue to develop your skills
· Handling your own portfolio of conveyancing transactions with administrative support and continued guidance
· A minimum of 12 months experience of handling your own remortgage caseload is essential for this role
· Ambitious, self motivated and the ability to prioritise to meet client needs and ensure excellent service
· Excellent basic salary and generous benefits package
· Huge investment in people
· Award winning training and development programmes SRA approved and accredited by CLC
· State of the art offices and technology
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018