- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer, Manchester City Centre
Leading Legal 500 commercial firm is looking to appoint an experienced residential conveyancer to join its team based in the heart of Manchester city centre
· Reviewing title documentation, contract documentation, mortgage offers and search results and providing accurate and comprehensive reports to clients.
· Raising and responding to enquiries in a timely manner
· Resolving complex and technical queries
· Producing accurate financial statements for clients
· Dealing with exchange of contracts and completions
· Responding promptly to requests for updates from clients, estate agents, brokers and introducers.
· Ensuring that the case management is fully up to date and running all cases through the case management system
· Managing daily tasks using the case management system
· Recognising potential risks and resolving issues without putting clients or the firm at risk.
· Ensuring clients and introducers receive the best possible service at all times
The role involves all aspects of residential conveyancing work. To carry a caseload of conveyancing files, comprising all transaction types, including (but not limited to) freehold, leasehold, new build, unregistered, shared ownership, right to buy and help to buy. To mentor and supervise junior members of the team.
Highly competitive remuneration package
City centre location
Working within a team of reputable conveyancers with exposure to high quality work
If you're interested in this role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018