- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
8th September 2021
Residential Conveyancer - Greater Manchester
Long established and well regarded regional firm is recruiting for an experienced and qualified conveyancer to join its highly reputable property team in North Manchester, initially on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
- Regional firm established over150 years
- Very highly regarded in the local community for providing a consistently outstanding service
- Network of offices across North Manchester
- A long standing team of legal experts offering a consistently excellent level of service to its clients, many of, which return to the firm on a repeat basis
- Excellent links to the motorway and free parking at the offices
- Working within a residential property team, which has a wealth of experience in representing local private clients, property developers, house builders and local authorities - Handling a diverse caseload of residential conveyancing matters including sales and purchases, new build and shared ownership transactions
- Running files from start to finish working as part of a collaborative team with administrative support
- Maintaining strong working relationships with existing clients
- Proven experience of handling a full range of conveyancing matters with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate and develop effective relationships at all levels
- Competitive salary
- 25 Days holiday
- Contributory Pension
- Generous bonus scheme
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018