- Job Search
- Regulatory - Health & Safety 1-4
Health & Safety Solicitor - Manchester
An opportunity has arisen for a 1 - 4 PQE Health & Safety Regulatory Solicitor to join this award winning global law firm within its team in Manchester. Excellent salary commensurate with experience and flexible working options are offered with this role.
As a Health & Safety Regulatory Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Join a national team headed by a dual qualified solicitor and chartered safety and health practitioner ranked as a leading individual in the legal directories.
- Provide contentious and non-contentious advice and support to clients in the context of health and safety and trading related law, and other regulatory compliance issues such as fire and building safety.
- Undertake some travel to different offices and for court hearings.
To be successful in your application for this Health & Safety Regulatory Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of one year PQE with a strong emphasis on health and safety and regulatory matters during that time, from private practice or in-house.
- Experience advising on food safety and hygiene, labelling and placing goods on the market, underage sales and product safety will be an advantage.
- Good expertise in Health & Safety Regulatory and ideally some Criminal Regulatory defence work.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- A keen enthusiasm for business development.
The successful Health & Safety Regulatory Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Friendly and collaborative team environment.
- An excellent training and development programme.
- Genuine opportunities for career advancement within an international firm.
To be considered for this Health & Safety Regulatory Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like