- Job Search
- Regulatory - Health & Safety
23rd February 2023
Health & Safety/Regulatory Associate - Manchester
An opportunity for a Health & Safety / Regulatory Solicitor to join an award winning global law firm based in Manchester. Excellent salary commensurate with experience and flexible working options are offered with this role.
As a Health & Safety Regulatory Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Join a national team headed by a dual qualified solicitor and chartered safety and health practitioner ranked as a leading individual in the legal directories.
- Provide contentious and non-contentious advice and support to clients in the context of health and safety and trading related law, and other regulatory compliance issues such as fire and building safety.
- Undertake some travel to different offices and for court hearings.
To be successful in your application for this Health & Safety Regulatory Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of one year PQE with a strong emphasis on health and safety and regulatory matters during that time, from private practice or in-house.
- Experience advising on food safety and hygiene, labelling and placing goods on the market, underage sales and product safety will be an advantage.
- Good expertise in Health & Safety Regulatory and ideally some Criminal Regulatory defence work.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- A keen enthusiasm for business development.
The successful Health & Safety Regulatory Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A market leading competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Friendly and collaborative team environment.
- An excellent training and development programme.
- Genuine opportunities for career advancement within an international firm.
To be considered for this Health & Safety Regulatory Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like