- Job Search
- Employment - Senior Associate - Manchester
Senior Associate - Employment, Manchester
A very well regarded national law firm, popular for both the quality of work on offer and excellent staff culture, is looking to appoint a Senior Associate to join its Employment team in Manchester.
- National firm known for a strength in employment work.
- Strong and well established client base across the business, ranging from blue-chip FTSE 100 companies to start-ups, and owner-managed businesses.
- A well known firm with an excellent culture and popular in Manchester.
- Handling a broad mix of contentious and non-contentious work for clients across a number of sectors.
- You will join a busy team delivering an outstanding client service, largely acting for employers.
- Work alongside Legal 500 recommended Partners and Associates.
- Lead on Employment Tribunal matters and run matters with minimal supervision.
- Supervise and assist junior lawyers.
- 6 years PQE +
- Respondent employment experience at a reputable firm.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Clear drive and enthusiasm for employment law.
- Excellent academics.
- An ability to build excellent relationships with clients and potential clients.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Pension plan, life assurance, and other flexible benefits including an ability to buy and sell holidays, season ticket loans and many more.
- The chance to join a friendly and cohesive firm with arguably the best firm culture in the market.
If you're interested in this Employment role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like