- Job Search
- Employment - Senior Associate - Manchester
Senior Associate - Employment, Manchester
A very well regarded national law firm, popular for both the quality of work on offer and excellent staff culture, is looking for an additional Employment hire into the Manchester office. You will ideally be 4 years' PQE upwards.
- National firm known for a strength in employment work.
- Strong and well established client base across the business, ranging from blue-chip FTSE 100 companies to start-ups, and owner-managed businesses.
- A well known firm with an excellent culture and popular in Manchester.
- Employment work in a highly respected team.
- You will join a busy team handling a broad mix of contentious and non-contentious work, largely acting for employers.
- Work alongside Legal 500 recommended Partners and Associates.
- Enjoy a varied caseload for clients from a wide range of sectors including real estate, sport, technology, education, food and charities.
- Respondent employment experience at a reputable firm.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Clear drive and enthusiasm for employment law.
- Excellent academics.
- An ability to work proactively but also well in a team.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Pension plan, life assurance, and other flexible benefits including an ability to buy and sell holidays, season ticket loans and many more.
- The chance to join a friendly and cohesive firm with arguably the best firm culture in the market.
If you're interested in this Employment role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Nicola at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like