- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor 4 +
Commercial Solicitor - Manchester city centre
A highly respected commercial regional firm is looking to grow its team and is recruiting for a 4+ PQE solicitor. The team offers an interesting and varied workload across all types of commercial contracts in a broad range of sectors. The team has a particular niche within media, tech, retail and sports and a longstanding reputation in commercial in the North-West having built up some excellent clients.
· The firm operates a friendly, sociable culture resulting in a high retention rate
· Many of the solicitors in senior positions have been with the firm since joining as trainee solicitors.
· There is a good balance between excellent work quality and good work/life balance.
· Commercial Solicitor (NQ - 3 Years PQE)
· Working across a range of commercial contracts, Ts & Cs, website agreements, confidentiality and non disclosure agreements as well as e-commerce agreements.
· Working in a corporate / commercial team to include recognised Partners, meaning great hands on access to work, excellent training and a close working relationship with the partners.
· The role involves close contact with clients daily.
· Forward-thinking culture offering good work/life balance.
· City centre modern office with cutting edge technology.
· Competitive salary and good benefits package.
· Close access to very experienced and knowledgeable partners.
· Wide ranging commercial caseload across a range of sectors.
· Working so closely with clients means that this can be a great role to further and develop a career either in house or on private practice side.
· Qualified solicitor in England and Wales.
· 4 + years PQE.
· Good client-facing skills are a requirement.
For more information regarding this commercial role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like