- Job Search
Residential Property Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive, regional law firm, Wirral
· Regional high street firm is looking to recruit a qualified senior conveyancer to join its established team on the Wirral
· The firm represents clients across a range of legal sectors to include Conveyancing, which is a substantial area for the firm
· The residential property team is well regarded in the local area for its conveyancing services
. You will handle a varied caseload of conveyancing transactions to include freehold and leasehold sales and purchases to include new build and shared ownership
· Working within a supportive team of experienced conveyancers with a wealth of knowledge in residential property using your skills in client relationship management
· Applications welcome from solicitors, licensed conveyancers and legal executives
· Previous experience of handling a full and diverse residential caseload (at least 3 years) is essential
· Competitive salary DOE
For more information regarding this conveyancing role, please contact Nicola O'Hanlon at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018