- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
A top Legal 500 law firm is seeking to recruit a family solicitor for its offices in Banbury.
- Will need to proactively build strong relationships with clients and contacts through effective marketing and networking.
- The role will involve advising on a broad range of family related matters, including: divorce and separation, financial remedy claims, cohabitation disputes and some childcare matters.
- At least 2 years' PQE as a family solicitor
- Have fantastic organisation skills to be able to prioritise work load
- An ambitious family solicitor who wants to continue their personal and professional development.
- Pension scheme
- Sponsorship for professional qualifications
- Annual pay reviews
- Professional growth plans tailored to your needs
If you're interested in this family solicitor role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Nina Wahid, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018