- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor
A property litigation solicitor is offered the opportunity to join the Bristol offices of a Top 75 law firm with a strong presence in the South West. The successful property litigation solicitor will join a Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners ranked team.
This opportunity has flexibility to work either from the firms Bristol and/or Taunton offices.
This is a high quality law firm has one of the biggest property litigation teams in the country and advises on matters such as
· Contentious landlord and tenant issues including dilapidations, possessions actions, purchaser claims, lease renewals, service charge disputes and trespass and squatters actions
· Clients include national residential and commercial developers, institutional and private investors, hospitality sector clients and local authorities on urban regeneration projects
· Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales with at least 5 years of PQE
· Strong exposure to property litigation work
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent quality work, working with some of the best specialists in the market
· Competitive remuneration package
· Excellent benefits
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018