- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
BCL have been instructed on an opportunity for an employment solicitor to join a busy employment team based in Surrey. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Legal 500 firm and arguably one of the best employment teams outside of London.
· The employment solicitor will work on a range of different employment matters from transactional, advisory, litigation and general HR issues.
· You will also run employment tribunal litigation and be able to deal with case management steps.
· As well as managing your own workload you will also need to work with the wider team to ensure clients receive a seamless service.
Employment Solicitor Requirements:
· Ideally 1-4 year PQE employment solicitor, however candidates with extensive work experience in employment law will also be considered.
· You will need to be comfortable dealing with contentious and non contentious work and a whole range of employment related matters.
· Have a confident approach to managing workload with minimal supervision.
· Competitive salary outside of London.
· A chance to join and progress with one of the best employment teams in Surrey.
· Life assurance, private healthcare, bonus schemes.
· A firm which encourages agile working and maintaining a healthy work/life balance.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nina on 0121 236 2623.
If this employment solicitor job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018