- Job Search
- Senior Employment Solicitor
Senior Employment Associate
A Tier1 ranked firm in Surrey are seeking a senior employment associate for their offices based in Surrey. This is a great opportunity for an experienced employment solicitor to take a step up in their career and progress with a forward thinking firm. This role will suit an employment associate who wishes to either work full time, part time or as part of a job share.
- Working in a large team covering a whole range of work including a mixture of contentious and non contentious work.
- The senior employment associate will act as a mentor to the more junior members of the team and be able to provide sound advice on complex cases.
- Advising on technical aspects relating to TUPE and being able to draft complex TUPE provisions.
- At least have 6 years of PQE in employment law and strong knowledge of TUPE.
- A senior employment associate with excellent technical abilities and drafting skills.
- A driven individual who has an interest in working with a wide range of clients and supporting the development of the employment department.
- An excellent opportunity for a senior employment associate to gain experience working for a fantastic team within an outstanding firm with a forward thinking vision.
- Great salary and benefits package.
- Working for a firm who continuously train, develop and support their employees with progression.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018