- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor. An experienced commercial litigation solicitor is required for a Legal 500 ranked team based in Berkshire.
Role and requirements:
- The commercial litigation solicitor will cover a broad range of commercial litigation work and actively undertake business development
- A 3-5 PQE experienced commercial litigation solicitor who is a team player with an excellent track record of business development for both their specialist discipline and the firm
- Be confident, organised and professional in approach
- Work with a busy and regionally recognised team who have years of experience between them so plenty of support and development is on offer
- A forward thinking firm who have a great work/life balance
- A great development plan set out to tailor your needs and career aspirations
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018