- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced commercial litigation solicitor to join a regional firm based in Berkshire which is seeking someone to join its busy disputes team.
This a great opportunity for a commercial litigation solicitor to join a Legal 500 ranked, progressive and innovative firm.
- The commercial litigation solicitor will cover a broad range of commercial litigation work and actively undertake business development;
- Work with minimal supervision to effectively fee earn and meet targets for both the team and themselves;
- The role will initially be focussed on a variety of litigation but will suit someone who wishes to specialise in a particular area.
- A 2-4 PQE experienced commercial litigation solicitor;
- A team player with an excellent track record of business development for both their specialist discipline and the firm;
- Be confident, organised and professional in approach.
- Work with a busy and regionally recognised team who have years of experience between them so plenty of support and development is on offer;
- A forward thinking firm who have a great work/life balance;
- A great development plan set out to tailor your needs and career aspirations.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018