- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
A great opportunity has arisen for an NQ-2 PQE to join a strong regional firm based in Surrey. This particular role is based in Woking.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The commercial litigation solicitor will cover a mixture of things including commercial contract and property disputes so litigation experience is essential to this role
- Teamwork is an important factor to this role as you will be expected to work with senior litigation solicitors and assisting them on complex matters as well as working independently on your own case load with as minimal supervision as possible
- The commercial litigation solicitor will also be required to undertake business development so you will need to be comfortable with networking and dealing with clients
- The chance to work with a Legal 500 ranked firm who have a strong presence in Surrey
- A friendly, close knit team with ample amounts of support and development on offer
- A comprehensive benefits package to include bonus, life assurance, private healthcare
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018