- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor
A highly regarded firm in Reading is seeking a property litigation solicitor to join its busy disputes team.
This is a great opportunity for an NQ - 2 PQE solicitor to join a legal 500 ranked firm in Berkshire with exposure to a great range of clients.
Candidates don't necessarily need to have specialist experience in property litigation, but exposure to good quality litigation work is essential.
- The property litigation solicitor will be managing their own caseload with minimal supervision as well as supporting more senior associates in the team;
- You will cover a whole range of work from advising on restrictive covenants, contentious landlord and tenant issues, service charge disputes and rent reviews.
- The property litigation solicitor will be an NQ who has undertaken a property litigation or commercial litigation seat and be passionate about property litigation in order to specialise in it;
- You will need to be confident enough to supervise junior associates from time to time;
- The property litigation solicitor will have an excellent academic background with strong customer service skills to ensure clients receive a seamless service.
- You will have access to plenty of training and development to aid you in your career progression;
- A chance to work with a Legal 500 ranked firm who work with a range of interesting clients and caseloads;
- A comprehensive benefits package;
- The opportunity to work on a part time basis
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018